Total Page Visits

Translate

Hello from Home

Hello to my dear students and families,

I hope you are all staying healthy as we navigate this difficult time in our country, and across the globe. I, and my family, are well. We are keeping to ourselves, doing lots of arts and crafts and spending some time outdoors when we can.

Starting on Monday, I will be posting a few activities each day that students can try at home. No obligation, but if you’re looking for something to do, I will stick some activities up here and you’re welcome to comment with your answers and ideas. My understanding is that the ministry of education will also be providing curriculum-based programming during school closures. I will update with any links to that, once they are published.

Please continue to check the TDSB website for any updates as well.


Wishing you all the best and very much hoping to see you April 6,

Mrs. Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shapes in the Snow

Writing a Retell